Thursday, September 15, 2011

Slowly but Surely, Step by Step...

...over the Niagara Falls.

What a long slog recently. When you're largely coding on your own, PT team, you learn a lot by yourself along the way.

And that learning takes time. Too much time. Which is why I'm a better founder than I am a coder. I like getting devs together and cranking in synch in the same place at the same time. What takes weeks for me because I have to learn and experiment along the way would take days, or mere minutes, seconds! for a great team of devs.

Catch 22.0: can't raise enough money without traction, which means product. Can't build the product fast enough without money.

Well here we are, close to Beta 2. It's been a tough road, but at least I have some skills to get a real job if I can't make this float.

The sound of that makes me cringe...back to coding ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment